Frequently Asked Questions
- Click “Size/Color Sold Out?” on the product page (please note that if this link does not appear on the page, we probably do not have plans to restock this item at this time – however, check back as our plans may have changed!).
- Select the size and color you’d like.
- Enter your email address.
- Click the “Notify Me” button.
- Voila! We’ll send you an email if we get more in!
- Items marked ON SALE or FINAL SALE or CLEARANCE cannot be exchanged or returned at any time.
- Full price merchandise can be returned for a full refund or exchanged within 7 days of the delivery date.
- We do not accept returns on sample sale merchandise. All sales are final.
monoKhrome.com cannot control and is not responsible for any duties/taxes applied to your package. You will be responsible for paying additional charges for customs clearance. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; please contact your local customs office for further information. Note, in rare occasions custom agents may delay delivery of some packages.
By law, we must declare all items at their full price and cannot alter this amount to decrease international custom fees.
If you refuse a shipment from monoKhrome.com, you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any import fees, duties and/or taxes that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to monoKhrome.com. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund. In the instance that the return fee exceeds the amount of the merchandise plus shipping costs, the package will be abandoned and you will not be refunded.
- In your cart or during checkout you will see an option to enter your Gift Card code.
- Enter your gift card number and PIN (if you have one).
- Click “Apply”.
- The gift card amount will be deducted from your order total.
- Unfortunately we cannot add items to an existing order. Please place a new order for the item and contact us. We’ll be happy to waive shipping on this additional order if it was placed within 24 hours of the original order.